Sublingual Delivery Systems
VersiDoser® and VRx2™ precision metered dose sublingual delivery systems are designed for non-invasive systemic delivery of drugs, proteins and peptides via sublingual or buccal mucosa. Delivery applications include pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical and biologics for pain management, hormone replacement, seizures, anxiety & depression, allergy, nicotine replacement and vaccines.
Mystic’s delivery systems utilize a novel unit dose blister technology that can be precisely calibrated to deliver a targeted dose in liquid or powder form. VersiDoser® liquid delivery systems can be calibrated to dispense a precise dose spanning a range of 25 to several hundred microliters. VRx2™ powder delivery systems can be configured to dispense a powder or auto-reconstitute a powder to a liquid within the device at the time of self administration. Auto-recombination of two separately packaged liquids at the time of self-administration is also supported.
VersiDoser® and VRx2™ sublingual delivery devices are available in several different configurations including mono-dose disposable, mono-dose reloadable, and multi-dose systems.
Each dose is individually packaged in our novel unit dose blister and pre-loaded into a device or into a cartridge that can be easily loaded by the patient at the time use. Our engineered multi-layered aluminum foil laminates provide exceptional barrier properties against oxygen, water vapor, light transmission and microbial contamination to ensure long-term stability and sterility of the product in both nominal and austere environmental conditions.
Key performance features of all our VersiDoser® and VRx2™ delivery solutions include:
- Precise dosing that can be calibrated to a specified dose volume
- Side actuation dispenser device for ease of use
- No device priming required
- User independent device actuation
- Dose counter
- Optimized dispense
- Metal free fluid delivery path
- Tamper resistant packaging
- “Lock Up” design to prevent mis-use or re-purposing after use
- Compact design form factor making the device easy to store, transport and carry
- Patient-centric ergonomic design facilitates first use
- Commercially scalable, cost efficient